Sunday, May 31, 2009

update

My husband keeps asking if I've posted the sad girl (actually he refers to her as d*ck girl) pic on the blog ... um, not till right now.  You can see where I've shared the Mason discussion of this pic here.

Without further ado ... the sad girl (please note hair similarity) ...

I continue to contend that this is merely a pic of a sad girl.  My hubby firmly believes that it's a pic of an unhappy girl with a d*ck in her mouth.  I decided to take a very scientifically accurate poll and emailed Redhead Jen to get her opinion.  Usually she and I are on the same page ... usually.  Unfortunately she had to get her hubby involved who totally tilted the results of this scientific poll.

The final tally:

Little wife: sad girl
Little wife's hubby: d*ck girl
Redhead Jen: undecided ... leaning toward d*ck girl (traitor??? perhaps)
Redhead Jen's hubby: d*ck girl

Mathematically, d*ck girl wins ... but since this is my blog ... I WIN (of course).

Does anyone dispute my findings?  Little Wife Husband and Redhead Jen Husband need not apply.

3 comments:

  1. i think i see both girls...but here is my question : where is d*ck girl's neck? is it hidden under her massive hair? i hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little wife, I can't help it - alllll I see when I look at this picture now is d*ck girl. We need Lynny to weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...know I am late, but now I see d*ck girl too. I would have never noticed it if it wasn't pointed out though!

    ReplyDelete