Wednesday, February 3, 2010

acne

dear my face,

i am completely over you and your acne. in 2010 i turn 30 - totally okay with this! please know that i am not trying to relive my youth. i would, pretty please, like to return to my somewhat normal late 20s skin. the current state of my face - 15-year-old-acne-covered - is sooooo not okay! not okay at all. i'm sorry i ever complained about my 'old' acne. i'd like it back the way it was.

love,
the little wife

p.s. i still use the clarisonic every darn day. apparently my acne is now so awesome that it is no match for it. awesome. i just said awesome a lot. that's because i'm that enthused by my acne.

4 comments:

  1. i got a zit earlier this week, and it is not even a pms zit. what's up with that?

    also, why is your new acne so horrible? and stop being so enthused by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skin and my skin need to get their act together lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a giant zit on my forehead a week ago. It is still not gone. I feel like I am fourteen again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: Lissies! Unforch, I have no experience with the satin Lissies although I know Erin at Blue Eyed Bride has a pair. I LOVE the metallic ones but I definitely picked them more for the leather material than for the rhinestones - in the photo today, they do show up a bunch but if I'm just looking down, I don't notice them all that much!

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete