Tuesday, September 8, 2009

present


The husband and I have really been trying hard to cut down on our spending. So when I announced that I was getting the hubby a present last week he was not so thrilled. Cue husband making a sad face. But then I added that it would be a free present. Cue husband's sneaky happy smile.

What is this present? Yes, a new, FREE, remote control. Complete with metallic bows. Hahaha.

Two weeks or so ago he let it be known that Mr. Mason would require a new remote control for football season. It sounds a little demanding. But let me tell you, we were living quite ghetto-fabulous here in San Jose (I was just too lazy to do anything about it). Multiple important buttons didn't work. These important buttons include necessary football watching buttons. Mr. Mason is quite the football game flipper.

Needless to say, the husband was thrilled! Both with the free price tag and the fabulously perfect gift!

2 comments:

  1. please tell me comcast sent the remote with the metallic bow. no? they didn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously. i had to add the bow to make it present-like! duh, sister!

    ReplyDelete