Tuesday, December 15, 2009

clarisonic


Yes, that's right. I got a ridiculously expensive face wash thingy-magigy for my birthday and could not be more excited! Such a dork. After reading (stalking) about them on a number of blogs (Pretty In Pink Megan and My Blonde Reality + others) I convinced my mother to take pity on my adult acne and get me the pink beauty that is the Clarisonic Pro (part of the proceeds from the pink version go to breast cancer research).

I have used it a total of 3 times. Unfortunately there are not instant results (shoot instant results are my absolute fave). But my face does feel amazingly clean after washing (much more so than when I wash normally). I should probably take a before pic and then a few progress pics as I begin my Clarisonic-anti-acne journey. Now I just have to remember to do so. Yeah right. Me and my memory. Not a chance.

3 comments:

  1. I use differen which makes your skin shed like crazy. gross I know. So I exfoliate LIKE ITS MY JOB. Literally once a day with a hard core scrubber. Let me know how this bitch works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting! please take pics - i wanna see the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use mine every single night now. I just got it a few weeks ago from MBR and I'm loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete