Tuesday, December 15, 2009

hanukkah

Happy 5th Night of Hanukkah, y'all*

If you're wondering what to get the fabulous Jew down the street, look no further. {note: I realize in some neighborhoods and groups of friends there are lots of Jews. That's just not how it works in our world}

Without further ado ... drum roll please ...

THE FREAKIN' MENORAH CORK!


How gosh darn amazing is this thing? One of my Junior League girlfriends {not Jewish herself - but engaged to a Jew} got one as a gift and decided to post its awesomeness on facebook.

Now don't everyone run out, google menorah cork, and purchase one for us. We've already ordered one {and ordered one as a present for hubby's non-Jew best friend who just happens to be dating a jew - smart guy, I know!} If you're just a hankerin' to purchase one you can buy one for my sister who lives in Philly. We were too lazy to order her one because we'd have to do transactions and pay double the shipping fee. Yah, we're all class. We're forcing her to pay $12.95 for her own wine cork menorah. Okay, I'm not a terrible sister ... we did get her Uggs for Hanukkah {which makes us awesome in my book - I bow down to Uggs}.

* I realize I was born and raised in Cali and have lived here almost my whole life - not counting the summer in Chicago - but one of my most favorite girlfriends is from Texas and I kinda picked it up. Gosh y'all is such a great word. I should do a post on y'all ... eegad sidetracked yet again.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. And, I also use y'all - not just in typed correspondence... I actually say it. And it's cute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete