Wednesday, July 22, 2009

overwhelmed


Yesterday I went to Forever 21 for maybe the second time in my life. The first time I rushed in trying to find a cheapo version of a super expensive Nordstrom hair flower clippy thing (for a wedding that same night - ay yai yai can you say last minute?). I had success that day. Since then I've oggled several of my girlfriends' outfits only to find out that key pieces were purchased ridiculously cheap from Forever 21.

I want ridiculously cheap and fab clothes too, darn it! I finally made the move. Mistake. Big mistake. I walked in and saw the largest selection of clothes I've ever seen. Holy gawd there were lots of options. I finally gave up on the clothes and went to the accessories to focus all of my fashion energy. Success! I came home with two bracelets, a necklace, and a pair of earrings. After consulting my closet I now want to go back and get another pair of earrings! So fun. A new addiction has begun! (accessories only, clothes are too overwhelming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment