Monday, July 20, 2009

really bad hair

I'm so glad I waited two weeks to write this. Otherwise there would be many curse words, lots of whining, and probably a lot of high pitched shrieking (if you could hear me in real life).

Now that it's been a couple of weeks, and one of the problems has been fixed, I now feel like I am strong enough to discuss the situation.

This was me on June 19th. Look at that gorgeous long brown hair.


This is me on July 1st. 

I asked for a little bit of the length to be removed so that my curl wouldn't fall out as easily. I also asked for glamorous big hair. I wound up with this short cut (6 plus inches off) and this funky color (maroon with a distinct pink tint in the sun). Gawd awful.

I now have a normal brown hair color - with minor glimpses of maroon in the sun. Hey, better is better. Unfortunately she couldn't fix the length. Oh well. It'll grow. In the meantime I've been too chicken to "do" my hair curly. Sad, considering it's been my recent go to glam-do. What do they say? Time heals all wounds. Time will definitely heal my hair wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment