Saturday, August 29, 2009

see-through

This afternoon, after a trip to the gym (and without me showering and changing), hubby and I walked over to our little Italian Festival on the main street of our neighborhood. After taking time out to giggle at strange looking folks - most notably the lady wearing plastic stripper heals and super short shorts (hello lady, you will be walking up and down a three block stretch) we found him a delicious lunch. Hooray. That would be a lovely and quiet end to this weekend blog posting.

Nope.

It turns out the workout capri pants I was wearing were see-through. Yup. See-through. All through the tush and crotch region. Great.

All I can think about is the fact that stripper-shoe-short-shorts lady and her shirtless boyfriend were probably giggling about my outfit. Effff.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! at least you weren't wearing stripper shoes with your see-thru pants...

    ReplyDelete